- Integrating legacy applications (MDM, DMS, CA) and new applications (SAP, CRM) using the Oracle SOA Framework using Web Services.
- Monitoring and management of existing systems with regular check on schedules, deliverables, quality, performance, budgets and costs.
SOA is one of the most comprehensive solutions available in the market. The major point of implementing an SOA is to provide a loosely coupled integration platform that allows application instance to change and evolve without affecting the core integration technology. Similarly, the process modifications that require different applications to communicate with each other should not alter the core integration technology as well as application instance
- Nile Technologies has successfully met these common requirements using a Business Process centric approach to SOA integration and leveraging the Oracle Business Process Management product suite. Oracle’s Service oriented architecture solution offers a comprehensive approach to orchestrating business flows with integration to various enterprise systems. Utilizing Oracle SOA collaboration capabilities, the solution automates and updates all assigned stakeholders about the status and information aligned to each business process activities.
- The Presentation Layer is the WebLogic Portal and the Content Management Repository is the Oracle UCM. Integration Layer is the SOA Suite and BPEL.
- Enterprise level deployment architecture of Oracle SOA suit, WebLogic Portal and UCM
- Integration between CRM and Meter Data Management tool through BPEL orchestration.
- Integration between CRM and Oracle UCM for documents storage
- MDM – EA integration through BPEL orchestration
- Integration with CA Site Minder for Single Sign On
- Single User Interface on WebLogic Portal for all enterprise legacy applications
- Configuration in UCM for role based access, workflow, text search etc.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle ADF 11g
- Oracle Database 11g
- Oracle WebLogic Portal 11g
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g