- Implementation to be based on Oracle’s Best Practice “Application Integration Architecture” for SOA, encompassing high level of modularity and decoupling so as to enable the implementation to be reusable.
- Usage of Oracle’s made to fit Oracle Apps adapter for communication with EBS.
- Extensively decoupled solution enabling the Customer to rapidly reuse the code made for one steel plant, at 6 other steel plants, without any customizations.
- High degree of fault handling in the code for tracking and reporting.
- High degree of failover protection using clustering and load balancing.
- High degree of reusability – Up to 90% of the one-time developed code reused for implementation at 6 other steel plants, hence going live in a fraction of time.
- Real time integration with Oracle and Mainframe Systems resulting in faster information availability to Customer.
- High degree of failover protection for ensuring continuous availability.
- Oracle SOA
- Oracle BPEL
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid-Control 12c
- Oracle AIA