- Develop a customized Finance ERP Solution for access on the Web, Mobile, and over 550 worldwide Kiosk locations.
- Both Banking Products and Core Banking such as Loans, Mortgage, Insurance and B2B cycles, to be a part of this Integrated Finance Solution.
- Solution to facilitate end-to-end transactions seamlessly through various modules of the Finance Application and also be integrated with the Non-Finance Application
- Solution to cater to geography-specific rules
- A modular, scalable, and loosely coupled system
- Capability to handle up to 1 million banking transactions a day
- Total solution is built around different Core banking and Finance modules using Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack
- Modules include General Ledger, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Securitization, Loans, Banking Operations, Collections, Credit Operations, Insurance, Direct and Indirect Taxation
- All modules interlinked for carrying out end-to-end transactions and also integrated with the Non-Finance Modules.
- Oracle ADF and Oracle BPM and Oracle SOA for developing the application with workflows and integration of the application with other modules of non finance application.
- Involvement of Senior Finance Consultants in to the project for requirement gathering and converting the requirements to the database and application design.
- Real time integration between Finance and Non-Finance modules resulting in faster information availability to Customer.
- High degree of failover protection for ensuring continuous availability.
- Capability to handle up to 1 million banking transactions a day.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11.7
- Oracle BPM Suite 11.7
- OBIEE Business Engine 11.7
- Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle ADF 11.7
- Oracle WebCenter as Presentation Layer