- Address the ongoing pain area that running applications for business processes are unable to handle errors in processes such as Sales, Ticketing, Loss, Follow-Up, Cancellation etc. resulting in revenue loss and un-accountability of a global network of travel agents in customer experience and revenues.
- Automated work allocation of tasks that have failed in the main application to agents based on their specialization, skill matrix, productivity matrix, current work load, and availability.
- Use of BPM Human Task workflows to initiate as and when a request fails in the main system.
- Automatic allocation of tasks to Agents basis grids defined in the application defining their specialization, skill matrix, productivity matrix, current work load, and availability.
- Implementation of Solution in cluster mode to ensure 99% availability of application.
- Reduction in TAT per failure transaction.
- Improving Customer experience by ensuring that Customer request which have failed are followed up and there is no revenue loss to the organization.
- Work Allocation functionality resulting efficient usage of Customer representative efficiency and higher productivity.
- Oracle Service Oriented Architecture
- Oracle BPM
- Oracle ADF
- Oracle BAM for reporting